The purpose of the consultation is to find out if ATTK Fitness is the right fit for you. Starting at a new gym, or a gym at all, can be extremely intimidating. Our goal is to take the intimidation factor out of the equation and make you feel comfortable as quickly as possible. Then we can start to get to know one another and see it ATTK is the right personal training choice for you.
What Can You Expect at the Consultation?
- Getting to Know You—when you arrive for the consultation, you'll be introduced to one of our personal trainers or coaches who will ask you a series of questions in order to find out who you are and what you want to achieve.
- Complete a client profile & Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q)
- Measure your resting heart rate and blood pressure
- Determine your personal history with exercise, athletics, and/or personal training
- Tour the Facility—next we'll take you on a quick tour and show you how we work. We are based out of Vita Fitness, a community-based facility that is sleek, fun, and friendly. Staff and clients feel part of the family and know each other on a first-name basis.
- Membership Packages & Personal Training—we'll explain the different packages and recommend the best match for you. There is no pressure to commit at this time but if you're ready to join we'll set up your membership right away and book you for a physical assessment
The information we discuss during the consultation will help us learn about your motivation and discover your goals. This will allow us match you with the best ATTK coaches and personal trainer based on your goals and personality.
Book Today - your health and fitness is important. Call (403) 861-2360 today to book your free consultation right now. Make your body a priority!